Saturday 26 May 2012

Reflection

Positive:
This term in English I have enjoyed class, reading the short poems and stories. I have also liked the classwork because I am actually learning things and doing it unlike last year. I like Miss Kelly because she keeps me on the task at hand and I find that the work we do in class is actually suitable for me. The home learning we have to complete is quite a hard challenge but a week is long enough to do it. Some things I find difficult like the Kony 2012, and choosing which option I would like to write about. But overall English class this term has been very enjoyable as well as the homework that comes with it.




Negative:
I dont have anything negative to say about English, or home learning, ha ha.




Interesting:
To be honest I actually thought I would despise being in the 10IL class but I have actually liked being in it. They are all a cool bunch of people and they are easy to get on with.











No comments:

Post a Comment