Saturday 26 May 2012

 Blog 1- http://www.bakingmakesthingsbetter.com/ 
This blog is run by my English teacher Miss Kelly and her friend Courtenay, in which they meet at Auckland University. They bot share a passion for baking and have created this site to show their baking efforts and recipes with all those who love to cook. :)


Hang time is a blog based on the NBA. It keeps NBA fans up to date with all the latest news, teams, info and results. It keeps you informed about changes and injuries throughout the whole NBA season. I like this blog because I enjoy watching the NBA and I support the Miami Heat, so if your a NBA or b-ball fan check out this blog.


This blog has famous rappers and has lyrics to songs. It has different song artists I like to listen to like Nicki Minaj etc. You guys should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment